SACC and Legacy Sitework is a construction company seeking an experienced Estimator in the San Antonio, Texas area. The Estimator will be responsible for the bid process from start to final bid submission. This position provides competitive wages and the following benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401k. The Sitework & Utility Construction Estimator must also thoroughly review bid documents and plans for each individual bid as well as:
- Work with customers and engineers to find the best solutions.
- Coordinate procurement of bid requirements (i.e. bonds, background).
- Takeoff items and quantities.
- Identify potential issues/errors and seek clarification.
- Procure quotes from vendors and subcontractors.
- Analyze each bid for value engineering potential.
- Coordinate with field superintendents vital information necessary to complete projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in sitework/utility estimating
- Fluent in HCSS Heavy Bid preferable
- Effective/Excellent communication skills